Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
unable to make JDBC Connection to the database
magic_bern
Hi All,
I am using microsoft Sql Server express 2005 and for some reason i am unable to connect a datasource to the server.
I have tried the jtds and microfoft server and both with no luck.
the latest error i am getting is:
-- the user is not associated with a trusted sql server connection --
I have made sure that the server authentication is both sqlserver and windows****
but i am still getting the same error.
does someone have step by step intruction for setting up a connection with sql server express with a jtds driver including server settings
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mylsamy
You may add jar files against the datasource.
It is Click Windows-->Preferences --> Data Management
Add jar files and define the datasource file