Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to make a config file accessible in BIRT
aleksey
I have a custom ODA driver which I use to connect to my custom data source. This ODA needs to read a simple connection properies file in order to connect to custom data source. How to make this connection properies file available to BIRT Designer (ODA)? I guess it would be Ok to put this file in a classpath. The ODA can easily read a resource from claspath but...I can't find a way how to specify the classpath for BIRT either. I tried to put my connection properies file into eclipse project resource folder but it doesnt work - Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResource(fileName) in ODA code always returns NULL.
Has somebody done something like that?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet