Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Partial paging on a report
SheepK
Hi all,
I have a report that counts a lot of pages (let's say 100 pages).
On the other hand, I have a crosstab in this report, that only takes 3 or 4 pages. I would like to display a specific paging for the 3 or 4 pages of this report that hold the cross tab. I can't know in advance how many pages this cross tab will take (it depends on the data inside). How could I set this partial paging?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi SheepK,
Are you wanting to do a page n of m setup? Or just a page number?
SheepK
Hi Michael,<br />
<br />
<br />
I'd like to add "page n of m" display.<br />
<br />
That's all the problem, I don't know in advance how many pages my crosstab will spread on...<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="65462" data-time="1276201474" data-date="10 June 2010 - 01:24 PM"><p>
Hi SheepK,<br />
<br />
Are you wanting to do a page n of m setup? Or just a page number?<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
Are you only wanting partial paging on this crosstab? Or on each element of the report?
SheepK
Only on the crosstab
That means I can have, in the middle of the full report "1/3" on page 27; "2/3" on page 28...