Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Stackoverflow exception
cheli
Hello,
I have a problem with a report. When i try to open one of theirs dataSet for edit, BIRT throws an exception
StackOverFlow.In this report i have very parameters and some of then are based in a dataSet, I think that the problem could be here, because i haven't problem with it until I arrived to the 7th parameter that it is the 3rd based on a dataSet.
Thanks a lot everyone.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sschafer2
Is it possible you've linked the parameter to the dataset and also linked one of the dataset parameters to the parameter? That would be a circular condition that might cause a stack overflow.
cheli
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'sschafer2'" data-cid="65407" data-time="1276094988" data-date="09 June 2010 - 07:49 AM"><p>
Is it possible you've linked the parameter to the dataset and also linked one of the dataset parameters to the parameter? That would be a circular condition that might cause a stack overflow.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Yes, I do a thing like that. I link a parameter to a dataSet and this dataSet needs another parameter that is linked to another dataSet that needs the first parameter. I saw after wrote the post that this was the problem, but i dont know how to solve that and it's necessary do that. I port the report to the other reporting's software called logiReport and there it works fine. It is possible to do this ??