Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Variance charts displaying percentage differences?
MGG
Hi All,
I would like to create a bar (or line) chart that shows the variance between actual sales volume and target volume on the Y-axis. On the X-axis a small list of related products. The target volume would be a line on the Y-axis which is represents 0% (percent). The actual sales figure would be a datapoint above the 0 % line or below the 0 % reference line.
For example: A sales figure for product XYZ that is 10% more than targeted would have a datapoint at + 10% on the Y-axis.
I have tried a number of grouping and "aggregate expression" settings on both the X & Y axis on the "Select Data" tab but nothing seems to work.
I am using RCP Designer 2.3.0.
Thanks - Marc
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Marc,
Can you provide some sample data in a CSV file? I think I understand what you're saying. I'll try to put something together with your data once you attach it.
MGG
Hi Michael
I've attached a drawing to show what I mean. A CSV could be simply 3 columns: Product, Sales Volume and Sales Volume Target.
Products on the X-Axis and the Y-Axis showing how much each products sales volume exceeded or fell short of the sales volume target amount.