Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab Bottom Border on Group
juan436585
So I have another Crosstab question, so yes I would say I am a newbie to crosstabs. Anyway, is there a way to put a bottom border across a row based upon a group? Basically, I want a bottom border across the whole row but only when there is a change in the crosstab group.<br />
<br />
So if i have a group Date, then I want this:<br />
<br />
06/07/2010 Data1 Data2 Data3<br />
Data1 Data2 Data3<br />
Data1 Data2 Data3<br />
<span class='bbc_underline'>Data1 Data2 Data3</span><br />
06/08/2010 Data1 Data2 Data3<br />
Data1 Data2 Data3<br />
<span class='bbc_underline'>Data1 Data2 Data3</span><br />
06/09/2010 Data1 Data2 Data3<br />
Data1 Data2 Data3<br />
Data1 Data2 Data3<br />
<br />
Anybody have any idea on how to accomplish this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? I'll try out a couple things and let you know what I find.
Luigi
I am facing the same issue.
Any solution?
I use version 3.7.1.
Thanks
spaddock
Same problem here, BIRT 3.7.1
mwilliams
Luigi - Sorry I missed your post on here. Maybe you're still looking for this.
spaddock - I'm taking a look, right now. I'll let you know.
mwilliams
Take a look at this report. There are border lines manually put on the bottom of the header row cells, on the bottom of each "COUNTRY" dimension cell, and on the tops of the grand total row cells. The rest is in the onCreate script of the second row dimension (PRODUCTLINE), the measure element, and the grand total column element. Hope this helps. The report was made in 3.7.1.
mho
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mwilliams" data-cid="102048" data-time="1339116379"><div><p>Take a look at this report. There are border lines manually put on the bottom of the header row cells, on the bottom of each "COUNTRY" dimension cell, and on the tops of the grand total row cells. The rest is in the onCreate script of the second row dimension (PRODUCTLINE), the measure element, and the grand total column element. Hope this helps. The report was made in 3.7.1.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p>There is no report attached.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Not sure why it's no longer there, but here it is.</p><p> </p><p> </p>