Hi
@all, I'm trying to find a solution for a milestone trend anlaysis chart. First some background informations:
I'm using a MySQL database as datasource. Within this database, i collect the milestones from MS Project. The dataset, which is used for the chart is a statement which reffers to this datasource.
For the chart, I've scripted a dynamic chart title. The dimension for the x- and y-Axis is defined by another script, which gets the date from MS Project (project start and finish date). It took a while to realize this, but until here, everything works as I wanted. If I now view the report, the last two entries on x-Axis are laying one upon the other. See attached file (Attechment1.jpg). Does anyone have an idea why? If I increase the stepsize from one to two months everything is fine...
The next problem I'm working on is the black "standard" line. Until now I realize this line with the help of a computed column. The values on x-Axis are the timestamp of milestone-entry creation in the MySQL database. The computed colum reads the value of this timestamp (e.g. 2010-06-10) and returns the first of the month (2010-06-01).
It's a solution which works, but now i want to realize this line with a marker line. Is there any possibility to define a line from the left lower corner to the right upper corner?(Attachment2.jpg) If yes, how to script this? I found some informations, how to script a line horizontally or vertically, but this isn't what I'm looking for.
Perhaps someone is working on the same issue and could share his/her experience. I'm thankful for any post and help. If we should find a solution, I'm going to share this with you..
Regards, Chris