Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report design can not access the Javascript..
Mylsamy
Hi all,
I am using birt report version 2.3.2.
First sorry for my Poor english.
I created a report design and add a javascript file as resource. I call a javascript method through this resource in report. I view the report through report viewer means it display the output.
But i view the report through servlet (Using IReportRunnable and ReportDesignhandle) , it displays the output except which method i call from Javascript and show the error on that line.
Is it possible to do this?
Or how can i run the report in servlet (Javascript method also required).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Where do you have the JavaScript file stored? It is not included in the report design itself when you add it as a resource; a pointer to the file is included. As such it sounds like that source file cannot be found.
How & where are you deploying your reports? That should help us focus in on where the JS file should be.
Mylsamy
Thanks for reply bhanley,
I am stored javascript file in resource folder, not included report design itself.
And i call the method in report design. I deployed it my Glassfish application server through servlet.
It display without error when i remove calling javascript method in report design.
If i call the method it display error.