Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How I set the default refresh interval in mashcanvas?
Kerry
I have made a canvas.
How I set the default auto refresh interval of the portlets in the mashcanvas?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
You do not configure refresh intervals at the mashcanvas level. Only portlets can be set to auto-refresh. The setting applies only to a single individual portlet. You can add a "refresh" option to a portlet configuration or click on the options button of the portlet toolbar to configure it via a slider.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Kerry'" data-cid="65471" data-time="1276242677" data-date="11 June 2010 - 12:51 AM"><p>
I have made a canvas.<br />
How I set the default auto refresh interval of the portlets in the mashcanvas?<br />
Thanks.<br /></p></blockquote>
Kerry
I get it. Thanks, Bhanley.