Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Subreports : dynamic height so the following subreport gets pushed down vertically
genebean
Hi folks !!
I'm loving BIRT !!
Except that I can't figure out how to make a 2 subreports respect each other's boundaries when arranged vertically one after the other. I've tried placing each in its own List structure. At the moment, when the top subreport grows too long, it is hidden under the subreport below it (below as in, scrolling downward).
This should be probably something very basic! Anybody know the answer? MANY THANKS in advance !!
Gene
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
genebean
Ha ha I figured out my own answer.
Right-click on the report, go to Layout Preference and select Auto Layout (instead of Fixed Layout). That solves it nicely.