Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart with landscape orientation
-victor-
Hello Everyone,
I would like to know if it's possible to only change the orientation of a chart in a report. All the report will get a portrait orientation, except chart with a landscape orientation. Thank you.
Victor
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
I am not sure I clearly understand your question. Charts are not explicitly granted an orientation in BIRT> After you add a chart to your report you can control the height and width dimensions explicitly on the General Properties tab.
-victor-
Thanks for your interest. I just want to produce a normal report with some tables, and a chart with a landscape orientation. For example, in a text editor, you can have some pages with a landscape orientation and somes not, and all in the same document. That's what i want to do with a chart.
Victor
bhanley
Ah, your chart will consume the whole page. I see now. If you lay your report out in a table or grid you can add page breaks (it is a property you can control on the table or grid). From there you can add sections that can have different master pages. Then you just tweak the Master Page layout to feature landscape or portrait as needed.
-victor-
Thank you for your answer, that's what i have done
.