Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sub-chart trouble
yymer
Hi all of you BIRT-friends out there,<br />
<br />
I've been working on a chart with a list-group, generating sub-charts.<br />
The sub-charts axes consists of timestamps, which I would like to format <br />
different depending on which aggregation the data has. <br />
<br />
<br />
I've written a script to perform this, and it works well, but never for the first sub-chart.<br />
<br />
<br />
Here is a simple reproduction of how i'm trying to solve the problem:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
function beforeDrawAxisLabel( axis, label, icsc )
{
importPackage( Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.attribute );
importPackage( Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.attribute.impl );
importPackage( Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.component.impl );
importPackage( Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.data.impl );
importPackage( Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.attribute.impl.JavaDateFormatSpecifier);
var chart = icsc.getChartInstance();
var newxAxis = chart.getBaseAxes()[0];
newxAxis.setFormatSpecifier(JavaDateFormatSpecifierImpl.create("yyyy"));
}
</pre>
<br />
Would be very thankful for any comments on this!<br />
<br />
/ Ymer Andersson
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet