Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Translation Support in TeamSite
euryalis
Is there any support for translation in TeamSite? What I am looking for is an interface which has the capability to show 2 DCR forms - one with English content, and a blank DCR form - which will be used by a translator to translate the content. On saving - this will create a DCR with the translated content.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tvaughan
Check out translations.com.
They have a product called GlobalLink that integrates directly into TeamSite and comes with workflows around translation tasks. The demos I saw were pretty cool, but it seemed to rely on the notion of an external translation provider.
If you have people in-house who do your translation, I'm not sure if it would be worth the time and effort.
Regradless, it is worth a look.
Tom