Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Passing parameters to Birt
Netzio
Hello Masters ...
I have an application developed in VB2005 Web environment.
I need to pass parameters at runtime to Birt (Business Intelligent Tools and Report) a report that it has an Open Source Viewer and use it in my company, then I have no idea how to pass parameters to the report from Visual or from JavaScript ...
I hope you can help
from and many thanks ....
Netzio
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Just add the parameters to the URL. &parmname=parmvalue. See this page
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsage2.2.php
Jason
Netzio
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="65728" data-time="1276873068" data-date="18 June 2010 - 07:57 AM"><p>
Just add the parameters to the URL. &parmname=parmvalue. See this page <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsage2.2.php'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsage2.2.php</a><br
/>
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thank very much...