Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issue modifying report styles
griffinm
I'm trying to use BIRT to re-create a bunch of reports, and would like to apply the same style to all of them. I am having problems creating the set of styles i need, however.
I tried to import a CSS file, but it rejected a bunch of the styles we use in our app.
Then I tried to use the New Style function to create a bunch of custom styles. When I choose the Font section, though, I only get size options of x-small, small, med, etc. Why can't I specify a px size?
What I'm doing now is creating a single template and applying styles using the Properties/General menu, but it's really time-consuming, and since these reports aren't all the same layout, I'm not going to be able to create a custom template that works for all of them.
Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Can you share the CSS file you want to use? I would love to have a look. Making that integrate would be the first priority, then taking the styles and options you want to re-use and creating a report library would be the final solution.