Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Suppress duplicates on cell level NOT column level
murphster
I'm relatively new to BIRT, this is my first report from scratch, I have no scripting experience in BIRT but can put together simple reports easily enough.
Quite simply my problem is as follows.
I have a Table that includes output from a stored procedure, Inside this table I have groupings. Some of the columns in the table detail column are duplicated for a given group. No worries, simply suppress duplicates does the job.
My problem is that I need to provide totals attached to a group without duplicate totals being suppressed. i.e. I need to suppress column D except for 1 cell in that column....
I have attached a screenshot of the report to further enhance my description of my form. Any ideas on how to do this? Is scripting the solution here or is there another workaround?
thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi murphster,
Can you recreate your issue with the sample database so that I can see and run it? Based on your image, I'm guessing the issue is with the second "total" not showing? Let me know.