Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Extending a Data Item
qos
Hello,
I don't know if it is possible but I want to extend and customize a Data Item. Can I do this with a plugin? All examples I have seen are about labels and charts.
My goal is to use data source elements (column value from current row) to automatically set some data report item style (eg.: we have column Color and want, when the user drags the custom data item to report, the color column value to be assigend to report item color property ) . And do not know if this is the best approach also ...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kosta
Hello qos,
have you create your custom data report item?
Can you post more information about that.
Thanks.
qos
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kosta'" data-cid="67675" data-time="1282652724" data-date="24 August 2010 - 05:25 AM"><p>
Hello qos,<br />
<br />
have you create your custom data report item?<br />
Can you post more information about that.<br />
<br />
Thanks.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
hello kosta, <br />
<br />
unfortunately i did not find any information on how to do it so i gave up the idea. I made some experiences with creating custom report item but i would loose drag&drop functionality which i didn't want. Do you have any approach to the problem?