Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Web viewer error related to session conflicts
SteveD
I have successfully deployed the BIRT web viewer in JBoss EAP 4.2. I made a few modifications including adding declarative security in the web.xml and adding a jboss-realm.xml that specifies the same security domain as my JBoss portal. It works great as a stand alone application: I am prompted for a user ID and password and the same credentials used in my portal work for the web viewer.
The problem happens when I log into the portal first and then try to open a report in the web viewer. In this case, the report will prompt for parameters (if it has any) and then it throws an exception in the little web viewer exception dialog.
It starts with:
org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: Can not open the report archive.
and the last chained exception is:
Caused by: java.io.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
I attached the whole stack trace.
To me, it looks like something is wrong with the logic for instantiating the ViewingSession when a servlet session already exists. Any ideas guys?
Thanks,
Steve
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet