Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Use parameters of type checkbox
Netzio
I need Examples of use parameters of type checkbox...
...or links relating to specific topic.
Thank very much
Netzio
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Netzio,
Can you describe a certain scenario that you'd like me to set up using a checkbox parameter? Also, what is you BIRT version so that I can create it in that version?
Netzio
Hi MWilliams,
Thanks, the scenario is indistinct, my purpose is to know how to use that kind of parameter, we would appreciate your scenario tions to implement this parameter (CheckBox) with the database that brings Birt Classics.
Working with Ganymede.
My intention is to manage the most options within the design parameters in Birt, so when my superiors ask me some kind of report that I am the solutions and say ... 'Look you suggest to use this filter and this parameter for this or that ...' that's my intention, I want to get as good Informatico I do in the shortest time possible ...
Thank you very much
Netzio
Hello everyone,
I leave the solution ...
Solution provided by Pierre Richer (pricher)
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay. Do you have all the information that you need on the checkbox parameter?