Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Next Line in cross tab
dilipk_99
I have a cross tab which will have more columns.I want to restrict no of columns to 12.Remaining columns should go to next line(not next page). how can i achieve this?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi dilipk_99,
I don't know that there's a great way to do that. This is definitely something that you could request as an enhancement at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
.
A work around might be to sort your dataSet by the column dimension field, create a computed column that numbers your groups from that field, embed a crosstab in a table, set up an interval grouping on your table and only allow the values from that interval to show in the crosstab with a filter. This would limit you to 12 columns per row and would stack them one on top of the other. Hope this helps.