Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Print to pdf and page numbers with BIRT 2.6
navin_2010
Hello,
We need to print to pdf with standard layout.
Auto layout was creating pages with different amounts of data on each page.
To fix the problem we are using Fixed Layout.
However the page breaks were not good.
To fix that I put a setting of pageBreakInside to avoid
However by doing this when we print to pdf, the page number is incorrect.
Pl. help how to fix.
Appreciate your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mk2337
This is a regression in BIRT 2.6. See bug #326513 <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=326513'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=326513</a><br
/>
<br />
I hope they will eventually fix this as we are stuck at 2.5.2 without the fix.<br />
<br />
-Brad<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'navin_2010'" data-cid="65987" data-time="1277769494" data-date="28 June 2010 - 04:58 PM"><p>
Hello,<br />
<br />
We need to print to pdf with standard layout.<br />
<br />
Auto layout was creating pages with different amounts of data on each page.<br />
<br />
To fix the problem we are using Fixed Layout.<br />
<br />
However the page breaks were not good.<br />
<br />
To fix that I put a setting of pageBreakInside to avoid<br />
<br />
However by doing this when we print to pdf, the page number is incorrect.<br />
<br />
Pl. help how to fix.<br />
<br />
Appreciate your help.<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
Hi navin_2010,
Can you recreate this issue with the sample database or with a flat file database and attach it in here. I'd like to do some testing and see if I can't find something that would work as a workaround.