Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT 2.6
dzish
Hi guys,
I don't know where to thank for new BIRT version. So I write here: thanks.
Jan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Jan,
Have many of the issues you've had with earlier versions been fixed in 2.6?
dan3874
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="66023" data-time="1277875601" data-date="29 June 2010 - 10:26 PM"><p>
Hi Jan,<br />
<br />
Have many of the issues you've had with earlier versions been fixed in 2.6?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Where do I find version 2.6? I'm using 2.5 and it doesn't find anything when I tell Eclipse BIRT to check for updates!<br />
<br />
Dan
mwilliams
Dan,
You can download the new version at
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/downloads/
.
dzish
Hi Michael,
I have this version on small application. I can tell there is big enhnancement of showing overriden elements (my suggestion
. I see BIRT and whole engine is little bit faster. Working with chart designer is also better.
But on the other side Eclipse Helios have lost keybindings for team, so I cannot use Alt+C aka commit and so on.
And I prepare one post about chart.
dan3874
I have also noticed that version 2.6 does not seem to handle connecting to a db2 data set that accesses an AS400 with proprietary data on it. I had no problems for the last 8 months on earlier versions.
Help!!!!
mwilliams
Dan,
What issues are you having connecting to your database? Are you getting an error that you can post?