Hi
@all,
i need urgent help on this topic. I've already searched for a topic like this, but didn't find an answer.
I've generated a chart with a dataset which is an SQL-Statement. I receive the rows "name", "tscreate" and "startdate". The x-axis is specified with the row tscreate, the y1 series is specified with startdate. As optional y-series grouping I've to use the row name. Until now, no problem. But I need a second y-series which should show a standard line. This I've realized with the help of a computed column, which gets data from row tscreate and sets the day of the tscreate entry to the first (eg. recieved date 2010-03-14 --> 2010-03-01).
Now I want to display the legend only for the first y-series, but I only can choose show legend or don't show legend. It doesn't matter whether I choose it from the "Edit Chart" Dialogue Box or if I script it with the help of the "before Generation" function.
I also tried to script the whole legend (with the help of beforeDrawLegendItem()), but found no solution. I just want to display the legend once not twice for every series, or script the legend entries with the help of the row name...
Does anyone has an idea about how to solve this?
Kind regards, Chris