Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Creating User Variables
johnsonDMG
Can someone direct me to documentation on how to create and reference user defined variables? I'm using javascript and I want to increment line count for rows actually written (pdf) from my table and then reset the row count at page break. I'm trying to reference when I'm at top of page.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi johnsonDMG,
By user defined variable, I'm assuming you mean a parameter. To access a parameter in script, you use params["parameterName"]. Let me know if this is not what you're asking. In your other post on the line numbering topic, I asked your BIRT version so that I could make a quick example. Let me know your BIRT version and I'll post the example in one of your threads.