Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Radio Buttons
Netzio
Hello Masters,
As I can do the following ...
Report with 2 Radio Buttons, that in choosing one to clear the selection of another, as is the normal behavior of the Radio Buttons, I fail to behave in that way ...
Working with Eclipse Ganymede 2.3 on Birt
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at the modification I made to your report. I changed the parameter data type to integer and added the second parameter value to the first parameter's list and deleted the second parameter. I also updated your script to reflect these changes. Let me know if it works how you're wanting now.
Netzio
Hi mwilliams,
It was very helpful your answer, after a couple of minor adjustments as I wanted to stay ...
Thank you very much
mwilliams
Not a problem! Let us know whenever you have questions!