Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
no Flash chart in PDF
rfierst
I have a report containing a Flash chart.
While developing the report, I tried to generate a PDF in eclipse by selecting Run - View Report - As PDF. This produced a PDF of my report, but instead of a chart, the following message appeared "Flash Chart report items are not supported in this report format"
I can of course, see the chart when running the report with the Web Viewer or HTML options.
Are Flash charts really not available in PDF output, or am I missing something?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi rfierst,
I believe Actuate BIRT 11 will have the ability to output flash charts to PDF.
rfierst
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="66011" data-time="1277836241" data-date="29 June 2010 - 11:30 AM"><p>
Hi rfierst,<br />
<br />
I believe Actuate BIRT 11 will have the ability to output flash charts to PDF.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Great<br />
<br />
Thanks
mwilliams
Not a problem. Glad to help!