Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
openAPI error in the servletd.log
BENMAY
I am seeing the following two errors in my /var/adm/iwui/servletd.log file on teamsite 5.5.2 SP3:
Retrying OpenAPI call IWService.locate(rmi://localhost:1099/IWUIService)
Retrying OpenAPI call IWService.locate(rmi://localhost:1099/IWWorkFlowService)
These errors are occuring hundreds of times a minute... Any idea what would cause this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Chad_Sarles
We have noticed the same thing on our server, when trying restart TeamSite:
Retrying OpenAPI call IWService.locate(rmi://localhost:1099/IWAccessService)
When seeing this line in the logs, TeamSite does not fully start up. The above line is logged one or two times a second until we kill TeamSite. A full reboot of the server is the only cure.
Any ideas?
herald10
I got the same error. After I installed all the service packs everything started working just fine.
Edited by herald10 on 07/07/03 01:55 PM (server time).