Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page number on footer
ashok5
Hello everyone,
I am using helios as IDE in which i am devolping my application.Reports footer have page number also.
Page number is coming on View Report as PDF.
when i run my application.page number is coming on BIRT REPORT VIEW but on export data to PDF .Page number doesn,t change when i go to next page like.
on page 1==> 1 of 10
on page 2==> 1 of 10
on page 3==> 1 of 10
page number is same (1) for all pages after exporting data to PDF.
It was working fine when i was using Ganymede.
Any suggestions...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi ashok5,
This is using the auto-text in the footer of the master page? If so, I don't see the same. Let me know.
ashok5
hi mwilliams
I am getting page number in footer of reports on PDF but I have another issue also.
I use Page break interval==>27(for 27 records in every page ),Page break inside==>Avoid(for not having empty space on page means continuous records to be printed on pdf)
I am having continous records on PDf but page number not changing sometime for next few upcoming pages because some record take 2 lines on PDF.which is part of problem
I need some way so that birt give page number on pdf by counting line rather then records.so that page number changes after 27 lines on single page.
I want when a page fills up BIRT to 'AUTO'matically insert a page break.
thanks in advance.
mwilliams
If you put a page break interval of 0, you'll handle the filling a PDF page and automatically going to the next page. If you're doing any group page numbering using icremented variables, you'll run into an issue here because the page break events aren't fired when you do this.