Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
upgrading from 2.5.2 to 2.6
keiko
I have no problems so far with BIRT. I use Designer 2.5.2.v20100208 and the Web Viewer alongside that version. However, when I auto-generate reports via IReportEngine/IRunAndRenderTask, I get the warnings:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Jul 1, 2010 4:12:37 PM org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNING: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle</pre>
<br />
I read from other forums that this particular bug was fixed in the latest releases. I knew about the 2.6 but back then I didn't use it since it was not a major release. Seems that if I do need to remove this little warning, I'm forced to use 2.6. I'm not aware though about the changes and it might alter our several report templates. And since I haven't found anything in BIRT/Eclipse site about steps (or things to consider) in upgrading, I hope anyone here could enlighten me.<br />
<br />
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
qing878
??????2.5???2.6??????
?????????????
??
org.eclipse.birt.chart.util.BigNumber cannot be cast to java.lang.Double ( 1 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: org.eclipse.birt.chart.util.BigNumber cannot be cast to java.lang.Double
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutionContext.addException(ExecutionContext.java:1210)
????????????????