Hello all,
This is my first post on here so please be gentle

I have a report that uses 2 datasets that call SQL stores procedures. I send the report paramters to the stored procedures, sometimes altered to validate input.
One dataset powers a simple table with 2 groups. The second powers a crosstab which relies on a single value from each group to sent to its own stored prcedure. Let me draw this scenarios below (the names have been changed to protect the innocent).
TABLE
-GROUP A (take value of Col1)
--GROUP B (take value of Col2)
--- Crosstab (needs Col1 and Col2 to pass to stored procedure)
I've tried a few variations but the crosstab output is always identical, it looks as if it's takin the values from when the crosstab is first used and it's not calling the stored proc again... but maybe not.
The problem is that crosstabs don't seem to have a method of binding to the parent table data. I've tried .outer row[] and even tried settign global variables from inside the groups.
Can anybody shine a light on this for me about how I can pass these 2 bits of information from the 2 groups to the crosstab?
many thanks in advance
Tony