Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Max. Number of column supported in BIRT report
vijay_sr
Hi,
I have a requirement where i need 102 columns to be created in a BIRT report, but when i tried to add rows it allowed me only till 76. Is there a limitation of maximum number of columns (76) in BIRT report?. Is there any work around for this..thanks
Thanks & Regards,
Vijay
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Vijay,
What version of BIRT are you using?
vijay_sr
Hi Michael, <br />
I am using BIRT v2.3.2<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="66167" data-time="1278429181" data-date="06 July 2010 - 08:13 AM"><p>
Hi Vijay,<br />
<br />
What version of BIRT are you using?<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
If the designer is not allowing you to add more columns than that, I would assume that it is probably a limitation in the number of columns. Is this limitation on the dataSet or on the table in the desig window? If on the table only, you could create a second table with the rest of the columns right below the other.
vijay_sr
Sorry for my posting. Actually BIRT report supports more than 77 column , it just didn't work on that day.
mwilliams
I didn't think there was a limit, at least not that low of one, as I've hear of people reaching the max number of columns that Excel will allow, which is like 255.
Let us know whenever you have questions!
mehdiesteghamat
<p>Hi Micheal,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have issue with 118 columns in the dataset. We are using BIRT 2.3. we have to use this version for some reason.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know if there are any workarounds.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you</p>
JFreeman
<p>What is the specific issue you are facing?</p>
<p>Could you please provide more details?</p>