Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
If statement syntax
bren1519
Hi,
Very new to BIRT and have a simple question regarding adding an if statement. I've searched the forums as well as the help and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
I want to add a very basic computed column
If row["Access Dataset::Reason for Attendance"] = 1, then 1, else 0
I can't seem to get the syntax right and I'm going around in circles.
Thx for the help!
Brenda
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Netzio
Hi,
try this ...
If dataSetRow["RowName"] == 1
{
1
}else
{
0
}
luck
bren1519
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Netzio'" data-cid="66151" data-time="1278364336" data-date="05 July 2010 - 02:12 PM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
try this ...<br />
<br />
If dataSetRow["RowName"] == 1<br />
{ <br />
1 <br />
}else<br />
{ <br />
0<br />
}<br />
<br />
<br />
luck<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks...got it to work! It's the little things that will drive me crazy lol!<br />
<br />
if (row["Access Dataset::Reason for Attendance"]==1)<br />
{1}<br />
else<br />
{0}<br />
<br />
thx for your help<br />
Brenda