Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT2.1 changing the tomcat time one hour behind
arvindshiv
Hi All,
I am using BIRT 2.1 in my project from 1 year and now iam facing a strange issue.
My application is deployed in tomcat and BIRt runtime is in my application directory. My system time is in EDT.
Iam printing the system time in my home page and it prints correctly. Once I open the BIRT report and click on the home page the time is changed, i.e it is going 1 hour behind and the changed time is carried out throughout my application.
The time is reset until I restart the tomcat. Before running the BIRT report my Date object shows as EDT after running the BIRT report my Date object changing to EST. I am not sure why this is happening.
Please help me out.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet