Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
border style not working with pdf
johnsonDMG
When my table page breaks the style border right solid on the first line of the next page does not show the right solid border on the cells. I'm using a style for the table detail cell. Now this happens only when I view the report as a pdf.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version again?
johnsonDMG
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="66180" data-time="1278453166" data-date="06 July 2010 - 02:52 PM"><p>
What is your BIRT version again?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Morning,<br />
<br />
I'm using version 2.3.0. I was able to correct the problem (accidentially). I had talked to you before I believe about controlling the pagebreak manually by counting lines. I'm printing landscape when I starting manually breaking at 30 (as opposed to letting birt control page breaking, ie. pagebreak interval = 0) the problem stopped... but I still don't understand what's going on. It also looks like the issue of toggling the suppressed duplicate "student name" field also was corrected. Now it looks like the student name is printing at break of page (at the top of the new page) as I was trying to get it to do.<br />
<br />
So for right now, so far so good. Thanks for your reply.
mwilliams
Ha ha. Great how you run into making things work on accident sometimes.....:) Well, if you run into other issues, let us know!
johnsonDMG
Well there is one thing while I have your attentions how do the properties "orphans" and "widows" work? I can find any in-depth explanations.
mwilliams
Widows and orphans work in text, data, and label elements, but not for elements like tables because tables have an avoid page break within property that essentially handles this issue. They should work just like orphans/widows in other programs. Let me know if you need more information.