Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple queries in Scripted Datasource
RaulGomez
Hello friends,<br />
<br />
I have a specific scenario. <br />
I want to show a tabular report of four columns.<br />
first 2 columns will contain data retrieved by one query and the other 2 columns contain data retrieved by<br />
another query.<br />
I cannot join the 2 queries. They are complex and different.<br />
I am also using scripted data source.<br />
<br />
So how do i achieve that since, my table in the report can be <span class='bbc_underline'><strong class='bbc'>BOUND</strong></span> with only one dataset @ a time.<br />
<br />
N e ideas ... please suggest ! <br />
<br />
Thanks and Regards<br />
Omkar Patkar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dan3874
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'RaulGomez'" data-cid="66250" data-time="1278592097" data-date="08 July 2010 - 05:28 AM"><p>
Hello friends,<br />
<br />
I have a specific scenario. <br />
I want to show a tabular report of four columns.<br />
first 2 columns will contain data retrieved by one query and the other 2 columns contain data retrieved by<br />
another query.<br />
I cannot join the 2 queries. They are complex and different.<br />
I am also using scripted data source.<br />
<br />
So how do i achieve that since, my table in the report can be <span class='bbc_underline'><strong class='bbc'>BOUND</strong></span> with only one dataset @ a time.<br />
<br />
N e ideas ... please suggest ! <br />
<br />
Thanks and Regards<br />
Omkar Patkar<br /></p></blockquote>
Omkar, You can make two separate 2 column tables and bind each to their own source. However, you do need to be able to relate the two tables so that the rows line up appropriately.<br />
<br />
Dan