Hello Masters,
well I have a rather urgent problem for me ... I have if I can help.
Birt Working with VisualBasic and so far only had touched me to pass integer values of parameters THROUGH Reports, So far so good ...
but now I need to happen to such an expression Birt eg
ID_PERFIL = 15 AND ACTIVE = 1
So far I've done is create a DataSet
Select * From BO_USUARIOS Where 1 = 1
and in the event beforeOpen
this.queryText = this.queryText + "AND" + params ["prmExp1"] + ""
to run the report and sign in ID_PERFIL = 15 AND ACTIVE = 1 to the value of prmExp1 works perfect in performance even from Internet Explorer
The problem is that when I run my application from VisualBasic concatenating the value of the parameter but obviously does not work because it happened to travez Birt to the URL in the Way
Exp1 = "ID_PERFIL = 15 AND ACTIVE = 1"
Url = "
http://localhost:8080/birt-viewer/frameset?__report=TestQueryDynamic.rptdesign &" & valExp1
Response.Redirect (Url)
and the URL is so
http://localhost:8080/birt-viewer/frameset?__report=TestQueryDynamic.rptdesign&ID_PERFIL% 20 =% 2015% 20and% 20ACTIVO% 20 =% 201
IE fills the spaces with %20.
The parameter to be required to click on Run and Reporting (all in Birt Viewer running) I asked the parameter will then enter the value of the Expression ID_PERFIL = 15 AND ACTIVE = 1 in the text box and 'magic' works perfect ...
then, as it does to pass this parameter Birt Birt to below?
for I do the same and so solve my problem ...
to be successful they'll be eternally grateful