Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Defalut Time zone in BIRT
Sujit1234
Hi
I need to dislay date in local time zone whenever users run from different time zone.
I have Event Date as column in my report ,that date should be displayed to user accroding to his time zone.
But In Data base I maintaining Event dta as UTC format.
Please help me on this to.
Thanks
Sujit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Sujit,
One way would be you could have them enter or select their timezone in a parameter and pass this value through the URL with the __timezone URL parameter and it would update automatically.
Dinu
Dear mwilliams,
I am facing the same issue.
can you pls write down the steps to pass timezone through URL parameters.
I would really appreciate.....
Thanks
Regards
Dinu