Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Performance Issue with birt 2.5.2 and 2.6
BirtRunn
Hello,
I am using BIRT 2.3.1 for reports generation. I am using multithreaded java standalone program to generate reports. I wanted to migrate BIRT environment to either 2.5.2 or 2.6. I tried that but issue is I am not getting performance as I am getting with BIRT 2.3.1. I am using same Java programs for all three mentioned BIRT releases (definitely bites codes are properly compiled with respective version?s libraries). I am getting almost 30% lesser performance.
Please throw some light on this, if I need to do special performance tuning for BIRT latest versions.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
We like to get all performance questions logged to bugzilla.
Any chance you could open up a bugzilla entry to diagnose this?
Jason