Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How do I set column visibility?
GrantC
Hi, I've been given a report to update using the Eclipse BIRT designer. I've moved some columns round and now the wrong ones are hidden..
Could anyone tell me how to check/set the visibility of columns? I can't seem to find this functionality anywhere.
Thanks,
Grant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Grant,
You just need to highlight the column and look in the visibility section of the property editor.
GrantC
Got it, cheers.
I was confused because there are charts in the header of this report, so the column selection bits aren't at the top of the columns. And I didn't realise there was a 'property editor' window as well as a 'properties' one, which didn't help with finding the Visibility tab!
Sorted now though, thanks.
mwilliams
Glad to help. Let us know whenever you have questions!