Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Returning Limited Data
dan3874
I have a report with two data sources and five different data sets based off of those sources. The initial data set that calls the report has this SQL statement:
select
pat.last_name || ', ' || pat.first_name name,
pat.patient_id,
pat.medrec_id,
pat.visit_number,
pat.room_id || '-' || pat.bed_id room_bed,
pat.pat_type_group,
pat.disch_disposition,
fac.facility_name,
fac.facility_sname,
staffl.staff_name,
bed.dept_id
from
patient pat
inner join facility fac on (fac.facility_id = pat.facility_id)
left outer join staff_assign staffa on (staffa.care_reln_code = 'ATMD' and staffa.pat_seq = pat.pat_seq)
left outer join staff_local staffl on (staffl.staff_seq = staffa.staff_seq)
left outer join bed bed on (bed.room_id = pat.room_id)
where
pat.status = 'A'
and bed.dept_id = ?
When I preview results I get the attached graphic:
According to this, I should be able to run the report and get information back on all of those patients. Instead I only get the first instance and the rest do not show up. Any ideas regarding where the disconnect might be would be appreciated! I do not find any filter applied that I can see.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
I am not sure what the issue is. Can you be a little more specific as to what the issue is? All I see in the screenshot is a table with the results of the query.
dan3874
Sorry, I'll edit it in a minute.
thuston
Did you try dragging and dropping the whole DataSet to be a new Table.
I suspect you may have used a Grid or only used the Header Row of a Table.