Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Parameter Setup?
dan3874
I am having trouble with Dynamic Report Parameters. I choose list box for Display type and pick a data set and a selected value column - but nothing shows up. How can I have that information show up to pick from?
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dan3874
I believe I figured it out, there must be a data set that does not filter anything to provide the fields needed for parameters!<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'dan3874'" data-cid="66360" data-time="1278967079" data-date="12 July 2010 - 01:37 PM"><p>
I am having trouble with Dynamic Report Parameters. I choose list box for Display type and pick a data set and a selected value column - but nothing shows up. How can I have that information show up to pick from?<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
That is correct. You need to have a dataSet specifically for your dynamic parameter if you're using that parameter to filter another dataSet. Glad you found the answer!