Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
case resolved?
Netzio
As part a response as good, so that the case is resolved? :blink:
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Netzio,
Can you explain your issue further?
Netzio
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="66446" data-time="1279143659" data-date="14 July 2010 - 02:40 PM"><p>
Hi Netzio,<br />
<br />
Can you explain your issue further?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
that is, when someone answers the question or problem the user and the view that the case is resolved as follows, where Clickea ...<br />
<br />
thanks
thuston
I think he means that the new site should have included a 'Resolved' icon (Like the SF Dev boards
http://community.salesforce.com/t5/General-Development/bd-p/general_development
green check).
The original poster can accept a Reply as the Solution and then anyone browsing can quickly see the question also has an answer.
mwilliams
Ah. There is nothing like that I don't think. There is a thread rating though, so if you feel your answer has been answered, you can rate the thread as 5 stars. I can tell the website development team that users are requesting something like this. We talked about it, but it was not one of the changes that was implemented on the recent website update.
Netzio
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="66507" data-time="1279298180" data-date="16 July 2010 - 09:36 AM"><p>
Ah. There is nothing like that I don't think. There is a thread rating though, so if you feel your answer has been answered, you can rate the thread as 5 stars. I can tell the website development team that users are requesting something like this. We talked about it, but it was not one of the changes that was implemented on the recent website update.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Ok, Thanks...