Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Date as a Report Parameter
KavithaD
Hi,
I am having Date as Report Parameter in list box.Even though i changed Date Format to dd-MMM-yyyy.Date is getting displayed as MMMM d, yyyy h:mm:ss a z.Is it a standard date format or else can we able to change date format to dd-MMM-yyyy?
Can any one tell me how to do it?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
I also don't see format applied to DateTime. Please check BugZilla and file a defect.
foolcatjr
I don't think this is a bug.
In the "Edit Parameter" dialog, the input format is solid, but in preview page, the data is formatted by the formatter.
thuston
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'foolcatjr'" data-cid="66488" data-time="1279271848" data-date="16 July 2010 - 02:17 AM"><p>
I don't think this is a bug.<br />
In the "Edit Parameter" dialog, the input format is solid, but in preview page, the data is formatted by the formatter.<br /></p></blockquote>
That the 'Edit Parameter' settings are not used is the bug.