Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Displaying Values in comma separate
KavithaD
Hi,
I am having Employee table and grouping table by Department wise.I want to display Employee name as comma separated who are belonging to particular Department and want to display Employee Count belonging to Department.
I want to display some thing like this,
Department Employee Name Employee Count
Finance abc,xyz,efg 3
HR per1,per2,per3,per4 4
Please help me in achieving this.
Thank you,
Kavitha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Create a Group for Department, check 'hide Detail'.
In the Group Header create an Aggregation for the EmployeeName and for EmployeeCount.
You can Aggregate strings with the CONCATENATE function, and choose the separator to be ', '.
EmployeeCount is obviously just the COUNT function.
Both should be restricted to only aggregate over the 'Department' Grouping.
KavithaD
Thank you very much its working fine.:)