Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hot to deploy birt report has it's own plugin to maximo 7.1
Naser
The plugin is for rotated text, Iam using it as column header. I added it in <$..>\birt_232\eclipse\plugins
1) I am trying to add it in <$..>\IBM\SMP\Maximo\applications\maximo\lib
2) I am trying to add it in <$..>\IBM\SMP\Maximo\applications\maximo\maximouiweb\webmodule\WEB-INF\birt\platform\plugins
3) Even I modify the StartWeblogic.cmd as follow
set CLASSPATH=%SAVE_CLASSPATH%;"D:/birt_232/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.birt.report.extension.tutorial_2_1.0.0.jar"
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cwrTalgo
I'd like to revive this old topic. Has anyone found out a way to embed the plugin? I know I'm not the only one that suffers with BIRT's 'odd' layout options and I'd love to be able to run this plguin from within Maximo.<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Naser'" data-cid="66495" data-time="1279287163" data-date="16 July 2010 - 06:32 AM"><p>
The plugin is for rotated text, Iam using it as column header. I added it in <$..>\birt_232\eclipse\plugins<br />
<br />
1) I am trying to add it in <$..>\IBM\SMP\Maximo\applications\maximo\lib<br />
2) I am trying to add it in <$..>\IBM\SMP\Maximo\applications\maximo\maximouiweb\webmodule\WEB-INF\birt\platform\plugins<br />
3) Even I modify the StartWeblogic.cmd as follow<br />
set CLASSPATH=%SAVE_CLASSPATH%;"D:/birt_232/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.birt.report.extension.tutorial_2_1.0.0.jar"<br /></p></blockquote>