Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Stacked Chart Series Visibilty
bgbaird
I have a stacked bar chart, with series visibility toggle enabled. If I toggle a series off in run-time, it just makes that portion of the stack transparent, it doesn't remove it from the pile.
For example, the sum of sales for all 4 departments in March is 250,000 units,
DeptA = 100,000
DeptB = 75,000
DeptC = 70,000
DeptD = 5,000
If I toggle DeptC "OFF", the series total is still 250k, but the portion of the stack for DeptC is transperant.
Is there a way of doing this that I'm missing?
Brian Baird CMRP
Application Development/Support Engineer
Northstar BlueScope Steel LLC
6767 CR 9
Delta, OH 43515
W: 419-822-2174
C: 419-388-8774
Skype: bgbaird
brian.baird@northstarbluescope.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Brian,
What is your BIRT version? I'll take a look.
bgbaird
I'm on
Actuate BIRT Report Designer Professional
Version: 2.3.2
Build id: 20100416
I've attached the report, even though the dataset will be meaningless, the chart definition might help.
Thanks, Brian
mwilliams
Brian,
Where are you setting the toggle series option? By selecting an interactivity button or somewhere else? What format are you running your report in? Just HTML?