Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab Column Break Problem
juan436585
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help with a problem I am having and maybe I am just missing it because it's pretty simple I think. So I have a crosstab column breaking on a group every 4 columns, which works just fine, and lets say i have columns 1 thru 50 and rows 1 thru 50 then each page would show columns 1 thru 4 and keep showing 1 thru 4 all the way until it reaches row 50. What i would like is to have it so that it cycles through all columns before going to the next set of rows.
Is there any way to do this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
juan436585
Additional information to help clarify my problem
So lets say I have a cross tab with 8 columns and 8 rows and I have a column break after every 4, this is how the cross tab currently breaks:
Page 1
__1__2__3__4
1
2
3
4
Page 2
__1__2__3__4
5
6
7
8
This is what I am trying to achieve:
Page 1
__1__2__3__4
1
2
3
4
Page 2
__5__6__7__8
1
2
3
4
Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!