Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Conditional <BR>
tfield
I have the following code:
<VALUE-OF>row["Street1"]</VALUE-OF><BR>
<VALUE-OF>row["Street2"]!=' ' ? row["Street2"] : " "</VALUE-OF>
<VALUE-OF>row["City"] + "," + row["State"] + " " + row["ZipCode"]</VALUE-OF>
If Street2 is not blank, I need to break or go to the next line, otherwise, don't include an additional break. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
Put them in 3 different HTML text fields, with a conditional visibility expression on the 2nd one. They should automatically break if they are in sepertate report items, so you can eliminate the additional <BR>.<br />
<br />
Is there any reason why are you using TEXT report items instead of DATA report items? <br />
<br />
John<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'tfield'" data-cid="66577" data-time="1279637698" data-date="20 July 2010 - 07:54 AM"><p>
I have the following code:<br />
<br />
<VALUE-OF>row["Street1"]</VALUE-OF><BR><br />
<VALUE-OF>row["Street2"]!=' ' ? row["Street2"] : " "</VALUE-OF><br />
<VALUE-OF>row["City"] + "," + row["State"] + " " + row["ZipCode"]</VALUE-OF><br />
<br />
If Street2 is not blank, I need to break or go to the next line, otherwise, don't include an additional break. Is this possible?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance<br /></p></blockquote>