Hi,<br />
<br />
I am new to Birt. I would like to export report in pdf,excel,doc format without calling the db again and again.<br />
<br />
first time i am getting the report in the html format using the following parameter wihtout any issues.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://localhost:8080/BIRTSample/frameset?__masterpage=true&__format=html&__parameterpage=false&__showtitle=false&__report=sample.rptdesign&__asattachment=false&__reportName=Sample&__reportMask'>html link</a><br />
<br />
But while i tried to export the same with the below parameters , i am getting the exception<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://localhost:8080/BIRTSample/frameset?__masterpage=true&__format=html&__parameterpage=false&__showtitle=false&__document=sample.rptdocument&__asattachment=false&__reportName=Sample&__reportMask'>pdf link</a><br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Exception:</strong><br />
+ The document file : C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer1\profiles\AppSrv01\installedApps\D-146364Node01Cell\SMPRGWTEAR.ear\SMPRGWTWeb.war\report/sample.rptdocument does not exist or contains errors.<br />
<br />
I would like to know how to resolve this issue. ( i think, after invoke the html report the report engine moving the sample.rptdocument from documents folder to report folder.But how will get the document in the report folder at the first time itself? )<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>web.xml :</strong> <br />
<br />
<context-param><br />
<param-name>BIRT_VIEWER_WORKING_FOLDER</param-name><br />
<param-value>report</param-value><br />
</context-param><br />
<br />
<!-- The generated document files directory. Default to ${birt home}/documents --><br />
<context-param><br />
<param-name>BIRT_VIEWER_DOCUMENT_FOLDER</param-name><br />
<param-value></param-value><br />
</context-param><br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
Siva