Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
help: about layout of cross tab
harry7110
Hi guys,
I've developed some reports by birt crosstab, and only used crosstab. I've also met some problems about the layout of crosstab.
1.if I set the layout of the report as default(auto), the width of cross tab columns will be changed by real data, so that columns may have different width and it doesn't look nice.
2.if I set the report layout as fixed, and redefine the width of master page, the width of cross tab will be fixed, and there might be horizontal scrollbar. It looks much more nice, but if the data displayed is too long, the data cannot be displayed completely.
Is there any better solution about this? Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KavithaD
Hi,
You can go for Landscape Reports(layout).
Thank you,
Kavitha
harry7110
How to do that? Some more details please?<br />
<br />
Thanks.<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'KavithaD'" data-cid="66603" data-time="1279705858" data-date="21 July 2010 - 02:50 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
You can go for Landscape Reports(layout).<br />
<br />
Thank you,<br />
Kavitha<br /></p></blockquote>
KavithaD
Hi,
There is one Property called Orientation for Simple Master Page Select LandScape.It will display Report Horizontally.
Thank you,
Kavitha.